I did not think I will write again a post with this title...and the timing seems so appropriate, Great Friday.
Big decisions and big changes do not happen over night. They become visible over night, but they take time to slowly settle, grow, expand, become posible...
Goodbye, my love. I do love you, today more than yesterday...I do see the light in you, the person you are behind all the walls you have built. I see the goodness of your heart and kindness of your soul.
I have given you one last chance and you have chosen, yourself above me, as usual. I will not be here when you come back and there will be no time and space to meet me again.
I will, tomorrow, as every other Easter, stand alone with lighted candle in the church. But this time I will carry only one candle and the seat next to me will not be empty.
I have done with waiting. It is time to move on. And this time, I am ready...you are who you are and you will not change your ways. So it was high time I changed mine.
Farewell.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4dlqVlj6UA
Pretplati se na:
Objavi komentare (Atom)
Nema komentara:
Objavi komentar